Catalog without Shopping Cart

Guest Kite

I am looking for a shopping cart script like cubecart, but I want it so I can display products in neat and organized way with a search field, BUT I do not want the shopping cart. We want people to fill out our specialized order forms or send in purchase order forms of their own.

So we want to display products and details but no prices. No need to mention quantities either. We do not want customers to log-in for anything, but we would like a newsletter module.

Can cubecart be molded to do that? Would we need to pay for some module adjustment/skinning so we can have it look as we need it? I'd like to know if this is a possibility. Thank you.

Can cubecart be molded to do that? Would we need to pay for some module adjustment/skinning so we can have it look as we need it? I'd like to know if this is a possibility. Thank you.

The answer is yes, however third-party products and services can be found at cubecartforums.org. This site is for core product community support ;)

• 10 months later...

The answer is yes, however third-party products and services can be found at cubecartforums.org. This site is for core product community support ;)

Hi Robsta,

Could you please point me to the right mod on cubecartforums.org suitable for v4? I had a look at all mods listed there but I could not find the one that would effectively remove/switch off the cart and leave the site purely as an online catalogue.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Robsta,

Could you please point me to the right mod on cubecartforums.org suitable for v4? I had a look at all mods listed there but I could not find the one that would effectively remove/switch off the cart and leave the site purely as an online catalogue.

Thanks in advance.

You need to inquire over there.

Hi Robsta,

Thanks in advance.

You need to inquire over there.

Ok, Thanks. Will do.