Banner Design

Guest narabeetle

Guest narabeetle

Hi Everyone

I need an opinion or recommendation.

P-Templates told me if I wanted to replace the "Flash gadgets banner" (now showing Samsung & Canon gadgets). They can design for me USD$50 per Banner!

That's not all, installation is another S$50. I had 3 Flash banners, so altogether its gonna cost USD$200! (more expensive than the price of its templates??)

Is that a fair price to pay?

Can anyone recommend me a reasonable freelancer?

Thanks for reading

Max

Here's my website narabeetle.com

That looks a very good price. Stock skins are cheap due to being sold in quantity to cover development costs. If you had the skin designed and developed from scratch, you would be looking to pay nearer $1000 USD to get the same stock skin you've just bought for a small fraction of that price.

Skilled freelancers are not going to work for less than they would be paid being in full time employment, so take a look in your local IT job pages for web related jobs and their advertised salaries, work out the equivilent daily rate and then double it as a good estimate. Freelancers are businesses will more bills than employees, so you can't benchmark it by comparing it to your own job salary.

Further third-party services can be found at cubecartforums.org. This forum is not the place to discuss third-party providers ;)

• 2 weeks later...