all products are gone after upgrade

markmaps

hi all, i was havin problems with a shop so decided as it was an old version of cubecart id upgrade it, i copied all the upload files into the directory and ran the install telling it the database with all the products but now its just showing one test product as though its an empty database can anyone help ?

v3 does not have an upgrader through the installation routine. Upgrading v3 is as easy as uploading the files, and separately running any database scripts that are noted in the 'upgrade' directory.

If you have gone through the installation routine and added your current database details, then your database has likely been deleted.

Restore your database backup, and you should be fine.

when i overwrote all the files afterwards it came up with script errors and said i had to run the install, even tho i didnt copy the install folder on purpose so i ran uploaded and ran the install, i have tried to restore my database but that gives errors too, ill have a word with my host they have helped with this before