images not available but uploaded

Guest hennaboy

Guest hennaboy

None of my product images are showing.

If I upload one using the filemanager then it appears but if they are uploaded by ftp or any other method then they fail to show up.

As the uploader only does one image at a time this is going to be a big issue.

Nevermind they are uploaded to source in CC5 rather than uploads.

Guest Goodwill Too

None of my product images are showing.

If I upload one using the filemanager then it appears but if they are uploaded by ftp or any other method then they fail to show up.

As the uploader only does one image at a time this is going to be a big issue.

Nevermind they are uploaded to source in CC5 rather than uploads.

You can choose where the product images upload through CCAdmin, then can choose those images in the catalog. I'm having trouble getting those selections to stay selected, however.

Fresh install of CC5 and cannot add images using the upload feature. Used the filemanager and also chmod the source dir to 777 after reading another post. The images appear in the product page but I only have the option to delete. How do I change to make main image Main or Included?

Image added for clarification.

Guest DesignGirl

I'm having a lot of image trouble as well. Not showing after uploaded via FTP. Also intermittently not showing after inserted into a document.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sunshine5555

I am having lots of image problems as well.

I uploaded an image to a product using the image tab of the product. Nothing shows up. There is just a big square white box with nothing in it. If I go to the store, an image shows, but the mouseover doesn't work. Because I uploaded the file 3 times thinking it hadn't worked, I got 3 copies of it on the product description.

How am I supposed to be able to manage product images I can't see from the admin panel???