Problem on checkout

Guest hennaboy

Guest hennaboy

Thought I would throw this out there as it seemed to be an issue on all my skins

When I try to checkout I get stuck in a loop. This occurs either registering as a new customer or if I login as a returning customer.

Select the product, goes to the checkout part of the process. Address details shown. Enter a delivery note etc. Click checkout. Page reloads does not proceed to the gateway/payment page.

I have worked around it by checking if the customer is logged in or not.

Anyone else experienced this.

Thought it could be my skin but tried on all the other skins too.

• 1 month later...
Guest edoluz

That was my next step I just wanted to know if anyone else has had the issue

Hello! Either i have this problem after the upgrade to CCv5 yesterday. Did you find the solution to this problem?

I cannot use the new version till I fix the checkout step :(

Regards,

Edo

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys

Any update on when this bug might be fixed????

I am trying to install a new store from scratch - just tried to download an earlier release of V5 to see if the problem was in them - but alas - I am stuck with v 5.0.6 - which means the store can't go live at all....

Based on previous posts, I have made sure that the payment gateway (currenly only "order form" whilst in test mode 1) has "Australia" set as the only country & also that the shipping mod (Aus Post) has "Australia" set as the only country - that didn't help. I then tried fiddling with various phone number entry options per another post - alas again no joy.... It looks like my only other option at the moment is to download the v 4 which is available - any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...