ETA of next bug fixes?

Guest KatGirl

• 3 weeks later...

I was told yesterday (after submitting my list of issues) this:

"many of the issues you've mentioned have been reported and fixed in version control already. They will be released with V5.0.2 either later this week or next week. Stay tuned, and thanks for the report!"

I hope im not out of lines saying that this would be a company forum with totally no company support, there are so many unanswered posts,

most that are answered are from some great users with some cart knowledge, where are the dev's from CC that at least could answer some of what ive

read very easily with knowledge of the software.

I hope im not out of lines saying that this would be a company forum with totally no company support, there are so many unanswered posts,

most that are answered are from some great users with some cart knowledge, where are the dev's from CC that at least could answer some of what ive

read very easily with knowledge of the software.

These are the official community forums for community support of the core CubeCart software. Company support and sales information can be gained via official support/sales tickets.

There is third-party support from independent development businesses available at cubecartforums.org, the home of modding and skinning ;)

Hey MrR

so that really did not answer my question than even thou was an awesome answer

so if in bold how come so many core issues have not been answered by the CC dev,s or do thaey ONLy answer support tickets

which i find better in forum so people can search for issues.

Just being picky, i run 2 forums and from where im sitting i dont see help from CC in here.

Thanks

Guest Emediate

If you have a bug, submit a bug report and it will get looked into and fixed for the next release. This is what the devs are busy doing rather than spending their time in the forum.

I find this a little blunt. Other companies that list forums as part of the support options (as CC does), also monitor and help users in the forums.

Having been around CC for many years as a customer, spending on multiple licenses on all versions of CC, I have watched this forum's response dwindle over the years.

If they are not officially offered for "support", then why offer them at all when Cubecartforums has a much bigger following and response rate?

BTW - "official" support for CC5 from cubecartforums links to this forum?