PER CATEGORY shipping modules DO NOT WORK

slic535

why does the shipping module called PER CATEGORY not work? why put it in the script if its not going to work? i bought cubecart because many shopping carts dont offer this mode. if i cannot use the shopping cart the way it should work and what i payed for, i may move on to something that does work. i got the whole thing set up with items and ready to go, UNTIL i tried using the PER CATEGORY shipping mode. i add say $10 for shipping in the first of the 3 lines and it adds it. but it wont add the categories that have the shipping input in the categories themselves. when i add a category it gives me the option to add shipping cost. why put that on there if its not going to work correctly? can someone please explain or is this like a bug or something that was overlooked? are there some things in the background that need to be hooked up or put in the script somewhere to make it work? i have been using cubecart for a long time, unless i am overlooking something, this mod is not setup correctly!

I have the same problem - the per category does not work, no matter how much I fiddle with it!

At the moment, i've simply added the price of shipping to each of my products, but it doesn't look good as it means my prices look inflated.

Im in the process of using a support ticket to try and get this resolved. If I learn anything of use, i'll let you know!

HTMLheather