order_url broken after upgrade

Guest bartgrefte

Guest bartgrefte

Hi,

after upgrading 4.4.4 to 4.4.5, because of a shopping cart bug that's fixed in 4.4.5, a new issue appeared.

For some reason the order-link does not appear in the order-confirmation emails. Instead "{ORDER_URL}" is shown.

Any idea how to fix this? I've already tried putting back some files from before the upgrade, files I thought could have influence on this, but haven't been able to find the location of the problem.

With regards,

Bart Grefte

Guest bartgrefte

Tried to, but my boss has something against having to give up CC's admin and FTP username and pw, both of which have to be given otherwise the ticket will not be created.

edit: filled in fake login info, now the ticket has been created.

edit2: I can't see statusupdates of the ticket (Ticket ID: 85159) because CubeCart support keeps sending me a password that does not work...

edit3: I have been emailing back and forth with the support and the cause has been found. Seems that the piece of PHP-code for that particular function was commented out after upgrading to 4.4.5. I transfered the classes\cart\order.php from 4.4.4 (made a backup of everything before the upgrade) back and now the link appears again in the emails :)