Very Large Digital Downloads Do Not Finish

Guest Forkboy2

Guest Forkboy2

I have several 100 very large digital downloads (in the range of 100 to 800 megabytes each). The smaller files are not a problem. But If I download a larger file using the encrypted link provided by CubeCart, the download does not complete and the file ends up corrupt.

If I download the larger file directly from my server using a normal URL without the encrypted link, it works fine. The limit seems to be right around 400 megabytes.

Anyone know what might be causing this? Seems like maybe a limitation with CC since the files download fine using standard URL.

I've tried it with files hosted on my main web server and also Amazon S3. Same exact behavior on both.

Guest Forkboy2

Robsta, is there a setting or something in CubeCart that will extend the time before it times out? I'm still using the Trial version of CubeCart and love it, but I need to find a way around this issue. Hopefully there is a solution out there.