Kinda girlie, but what do you think?

This was my first attempt at cc so, be gentle with me! :)

Not sure what to do with that center category there, but in time I am sure I can come up with something.

edit : no cubecart store to show here :P

Edited by stijnj

Guest twisted

Its kinda girly!

B)

heh.

But hey, thats your target audience, so spot on! :dizzy:

I'm not sure I like the pink and khaki color scheme...but that may just be me. :wub:

You've got 15 categories. If you change the number of category rows from 2 to 3 in your admin/settings/general, you will have a nice even number of rows displayed, instead of having that poor old lone last category sitting down there all by itself.

Did I mention it was very girly?

<_<

• 3 weeks later...

I'm working on a store very similar to yours (girly :) ) but with handmade baby/children clothing and more. I think it looks great and I look forward to seeing the changes to come.

Oh, and I'm a girl so maybe that's why I like it. I'm just girly. :P

Guest twisted

I don't think it looks girly at all.

I do have one suggestion though...

If all your product images are, or are going to be, that big, then I would suggest a small layout change that puts the image over the description, instead of next to it and squishing up the text liek that.

See THIS THREAD fo details.

[its a quick fix]

:)

This post has been edited by stijnj on Jan 26 2005, 10:49 AM
That is absolutley NOT fair! I wanted to nosey at that stijnj! (By the way, Bitznbatz wants a wieght mod that's configured for Royal Mail UK ;) ) I too run a girlie site and could do with a little conversing the same. Please pm me, acp61798 so I can take a look. Thanks. :angry:

This post has been edited by stijnj on Jan 26 2005, 10:49 AM
That is absolutley NOT fair! I wanted to nosey at that stijnj! (By the way, Bitznbatz wants a wieght mod that's configured for Royal Mail UK :blink: ) I too run a girlie site and could do with a little conversing the same. Please pm me, acp61798 so I can take a look. Thanks. :)

What's not fair?

This forumpart is to show off Cubecart Stores not stores that run on other software

Stijn

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, sorry!!!!! It DID have CC, you all just saw this too late, lol. I found it didn't really work out too well with what I needed at the time, so I changed it till I can build up more funds so I can purchase the countless number of mods I'd need to get it exactly the way I want it. It is still installed, just using temporary HTML pages in the mean time. I don't know what was posted above which may be a good thing, but I wasn't initally showing off what is being shown now.

Not to fear, that store will have CC installed again...at some point! :)

I have however, added it to my other site at http://www.bargainmommy.com and absolutely LOVE it!

I have 5 websites, 4 of which are e-commerce and I am going to be slowing adding CC to all of them. One site at a time! :P