Adding TikTok to the social buttons section

Hi there,

I am quite new to CubeCart using the Dillion template.

I have managed to add the option of TikTok into the back end admin system on the social account section.

This is the code I used to add it to the back end:

<fieldset>
         <legend>{$LANG.settings.social_accounts}</legend>
         <div><label for="facebook">Facebook</label><span><input name="config[facebook]" id="facebook" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.facebook}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="flickr">Flickr</label><span><input name="config[flickr]" id="flickr" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.flickr}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="instagram">Instagram</label><span><input name="config[instagram]" id="instagram" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.instagram}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="linkedin">LinkedIn</label><span><input name="config[linkedin]" id="linkedin" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.linkedin}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="pinterest">Pinterest</label><span><input name="config[pinterest]" id="pinterest" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.pinterest}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="twitter">Twitter</label><span><input name="config[twitter]" id="twitter" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.twitter}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="vimeo">Vimeo</label><span><input name="config[vimeo]" id="vimeo" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.vimeo}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="wordpress">WordPress</label><span><input name="config[wordpress]" id="wordpress" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.wordpress}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="youtube">YouTube</label><span><input name="config[youtube]" id="youtube" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.youtube}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="reddit">Reddit</label><span><input name="config[reddit]" id="reddit" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.reddit}"></span></div>
         <div><label for="tumblr">Tumblr</label><span><input name="config[tumblr]" id="tumblr" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.tumblr}"></span></div>
     <div><label for="tiktok">TikTok</label><span><input name="config[tiktok]" id="tiktok" type="text" class="textbox" value="{$CONFIG.tiktok}"></span></div>
      </fieldset>

I added at the bottom in bold, it shows in the admin system and saves when used.

How do I go about having it be added onto the front end when present like the others?

I found this code:

{if $SOCIAL_LINKS}
     {include file='images/icon-sprites.svg'}
    <div class="element-social">
        <div class="panel panel-default">
            <div class="panel-heading" onclick="toggleFooterContent('social-list-fc')"><i class="fas fa-plus-square"></i> {$LANG.common.follow_us} <a href="javascript:" class="fc-tog-social-list-fc hidden-sm hidden-md hidden-lg pull-right"><i class="fas fa-plus"></i></a></div>
            <ul class="list-group" id="social-list-fc">
{foreach from=$SOCIAL_LINKS item=link}
                    <li class="list-group-item">
                        <a href="{$link.url}" title="{$link.name}" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
                            <svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-{$link.icon}"></use></svg>
                        </a>
                    </li>
                {/foreach}
            </ul>
        </div>
    </div>
{/if}

However the tiktok one isn't showing. Even in the html after a chache clear, which suprises me given how it seems to be saving it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Nevermind, i found it within the gui.class.php file.

Thanks anyway.