Is it really that "easy"

Guest krm1015

Guest krm1015

I have tried Zen-Cart, OS Commerce and Agora, is cube cart the same structure or is it easier? I am really feeling out of my league. Please someone tell me if Cube Cart is my answer? :rolly:

Cubecart, in my opinion, is a much simpler cart to deal with. There are a lot fewer files to manage, and everything is very simplistic. It can't hurt to install it and take it for a test run, as it is free to run as is.

Guest krm1015

Thank you for replying. I have been installed and unistalled all of them in the last week, this is my last shot. I consider myself intelligent, but for some reason hit a wall with these carts, my biggest problem is in the User permission area, no matter what I set the values too, can't get it right - I'm SURE this is a very simple task, but I am brain dead when it comes to it, wish me luck I've installed Cube Cart now !

Thanks bunches

Kris

Guest stijnj

wish me luck I've installed Cube Cart now

Good luck with your online bussiness, you will not regret chosing cubecart !

+ welcome at the forum

Guest krm1015

Thank you for the welcome!

I am trying not to bother the knowledgeable too much LOL. I figured out how to change my header and just created a couple tag gifs that actually uploaded and work (I am SOOO proud of myself ) at any rate, so far I am happy with the cart! I am learing as I go, LOTS of reading the last two days on this site, what a great tool!!

Thanks again!!

:rolly: