2 questions

Guest mental

Guest mental

i saw that theres a mod for shipping . im using a drop shipper . how can i make it so there shipping totals will come out thru my website??

and how do i install the latest version of cubecart =[ . im not good with these things lol

1) You'll have to provide more details on how your dropshipper charges shipping... by weight, per item, per shipment, how???

2) Click on "Downloads" on the top of the page, download either v2.0.7 or v3.0.0 depending on which version you want, and follow the installation instructions for each.

Guest mental

i jus tried installin version 3.o . and yea i suckd at it . miserabllly .

and they charge by distance and weight thru fed ex from cali

Guest twisted

If I understand this question correctly, when computing shipping charges, you want the cart to get your dropshippers shipping costs, and display that to your customers? i.e. have cubecart connect to your dropshippers site, and automatically grab the shipping costs based on what your customer ordered through your site?

Guest Earth Bizz

If that can be done .. well I'm standing in line right here to find out how. :D

I'm not holding my breath though .. :(

Guest mental

If I understand this question correctly, when computing shipping charges, you want the cart to get your dropshippers shipping costs, and display that to your customers? i.e. have cubecart connect to your dropshippers site, and automatically grab the shipping costs based on what your customer ordered through your site?

basically... or since they use fedex use that .. ionno maybe im askin for 2 much =[

Guest twisted

Can't be done...and I don;t know of any cart that CAN do it.

You are asking a script to connect to another site, enter in the products a customer has bought at your site at the dropshippers site, add those products to the dropshippers cart in order to figure the shipping costs, and then send those charges back to your site as the shipping charge to charge your customer. And if you are using multiple dropshippers, asking it to identify which products are from which dropshipper, and possibly have it do it multiple times on multiple dropshippers sites.

Can't be done.

Yes, theres a FedEx shipping mod...if YOU are computing the charges directly from your site, with the shipping costs from FedEx....but they may not necessarily be the same charge as your dropshippers will charge you, especially so if you are using multiple dropshippers that may have different ship-from zip-codes.