Twisted .. how is it now?

Guest Earth Bizz

Guest Earth Bizz

Pulled the search code out and completley redid the header.inc but the links in the footer were still off centre .. but somehow they came good by themself.

But the big question is ... are there any more major gaps between the boxes in 1080 resolution? .. I can't see it on my 800x600

:P

Guest twisted

nope...you've got it expanding now...no more gaps.

I thought the layout looked nice and clean with 2 columns. Why'd you decide to go back to 3 columns?

Guest Earth Bizz

I put the third column back cos I thought the absense of the sub_footer was causing the gaps ... but now that I know it wasn't I put it back to 2 columns .. stuck the search box back in the header and slightly increased the width of the left side boxes ... hope its all working ok now ?????

:on2long:

Guest Earth Bizz

Yes .. I got it .. thanks .. be a few more weeks till I'm open for business.... still fiddling with my site .. added mouse over nav buttons and changed the colours slightly and the header again. Deceided to go for a clean simple look while I try to design a decent logo for the header.... !

<_<