editor for TPL files?

Guest perfectpage

Dreamweaver. We use this for anything to do with web development/design. The colour syntax highlighting makes it easier than using Notepad or something.

And Frontpage is horrible. :errm:

Guest GnomeyNewt

I used EditPadPro they have a free version called EditPad --> http://www.editpadpro.com, its great been using the free version for years now but finally got the Pro version since it will change the color of your coding to read it easier. I guess these options more for those that know HTML/XHTML/CSS :c).

Any text editor is a good choice imho, I don't really like those FrontPage or Dreamweaver they seem to add silly code in places.

I've been using HomeSite (formerly from Allaire and now from Macromedia) for years now. It's fast, lightweight, as powerful or simplistic as you want it to be, and supports a full MDI (multiple document interface) with easy to use tabs. It also supports search/replace across a single file, all open files or a full directory of files. It's included in StudioMX 2004 BTW.