plaese any advice would be graet

Guest dogboy

Hi dogboy,

When you try to match colors like you have with blue, it's difficult to not go off the edge. I would find a friend with good color visualization and have them suggest some more compatable matches. To my eye your colors are a bit off-putting.

You also have some spelling errors on the main page that should be corrected:

Please take your time to browse our site we think it has something for every one.(should be 'everyone')

Are (should be 'Our')mission is to provide fashionable products with huge discounts

Are (should be 'Our')reasoning behind this is if you get a great price and excellent service you will

come back time and time again

Our base is in the Grantham area and will deliver free with all purchase over £10 to any NG31 postcode

Payment is with Nochex and is secure click here to see there security page. Paypal is also excepted (should be 'accepted')

Guest dogboy

Thanks have messed about with colours but cant get it to look any better .. spellings have been corrected not the best at checking my work hehe

Guest Earth Bizz

The logo is way too big .. reduce the height down to about 80px at least. ... takes up half the screen.

Reduce the width too .. down to about 450px or so...

The blue background is a bit off putting .. try just plain white till you get the other graphics sorted.

:)

And then there is a that little thing called punctuation that provides meaning to randomly placed words.

"Please take your time to browse our site we think it has something for everyone"

That's two sentences without the punctuation that even one normally deserves. I was raised poor but we always managed to find a few punctuation marks that lent a certain dignity to our groaning.

"Please take your time to browse our site. We think it has something for everyone."

Another unfortunate construction is:

"Our reasoning behind this is if you get a great price and excellent service you will

come back time and time again "

A comma between "is" and "if" would make it easier to recognize at which point the condition become the reward.

Then there is more thoughtful word order that makes for clearer meaning. For example, my first reaction to the sentence, "Our mission is to provide fashionable products with huge discounts" was to ask myself, "Why do fashionable products deserves discounts? And how, exactly what do fashionable products do with huge discounts? Or discounts of any size at all? Is this case where size does matter?"

I think you intend, "Our mission is to provide huge discounts when buying fashionable products." or if you want to stay close to the original word order, "We offer fashionable products at huge discounts." (Note that sentences end with question marks or periods.)

I hope that Her Majesty's postal service does not discover that your base is poaching on its royal monopoly, "Our base is in the Grantham area and will deliver free . . . "

But I would like to see your base put on its pants, pick up a package and walk out the door.

Then there's that. " . . . with all purchase" So the base delivers as long as it can get traction? Sand under the wheels? A hand rail all along the way? Pitons?

That same sentence, for all the effort that has been expended, deserves a more complete rest in the form of a period, not the fleeting pause of a comma at "... area, please phone . . . "

It will breathe easier as " . . . area. Please phone . . . "

One more - the pseudo-sentence, "Payment is with Nochex and is secure click here to . . . " would be more legible as, "Payment is by Nochex using a secure connection. Click here to . . . etc.)

Many of us would be a lot easier to understand if we were to read the funny and informative book, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves."

Class dismissed - but there will be a quiz that counts for the final grade.