MySQL Error Occured

Guest magyver

Guest magyver

Hi all,

I have just installed CubeCart v301 & a database for the second time as the first time I got some crazy code appearing at the top of the shop.

The second install went well. I have gone into admin and configued the site and started to setup products and info. At the same time I was viewing the shop for look.

I logged out of admin, closed down all my browsers, and then decided to show my friend the shop. When I went to the shop the following error apeared.

"MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1"

"QUERY = SELECT productId, image, price, name, sale_price FROM CubeCart_inventory WHERE `showFeatured` = 1 ORDER BY productId DESC LIMIT"

Is this an easy fix?????? I don't want to go through the whole process again.

I am having a similar problem. Installation went off without a hitch. Store was functioning great. I decided to take a break and when I returned I was unable to view my store or control panel. I keep receiving the error message:

MySQL Error Occured

2001: Can't create UNIX socket (12)

Does anyone know what could have happened?

Guest magyver

:D

Hi all,

Fixed the problem.

In general settings where it has:

"Number of latest products"

I had-

"Number of latest products" = ""

Instead of-

"Number of latest products" = "0"

I left the field empty.