BOTTOM OF PAGE HELP

Guest yoursite

I'm sorry but I don't see a black stripe unless you are talking about the one under "* If We Cannot Deliver Your Order By This Date We Will Contact You By E-Mail." This is in admin/main page and is a format issue. Please turn off caps when you post.

Guest yoursite

I FOUND THAT THE COLOUR BLACK WAS IN THE LAYOUT.CSS AS AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE WHOLE BACKGROUND WAS CHANGED BY THE IMAGE, CAN IT BE CHANGED TO JUST DISPLAY THE IMAGE.

1st: Will you please refrain from using CAPS? it is very anoying....

Well to move on to your question.

Like Roban I do not see a black bottom other than the border line at the bottom; is that what you are referring to? If so that is the one you can change in layout.ccs (#pageSurround).....

Guest yoursite

i found were the botton stripe of colour was and changed the colour but i would like for the image to be the background totally if possabile can anyone help i have restored the black stripe to black so u can see what im on about.

i found were the botton stripe of colour was and changed the colour but i would like for the image to be the background totally if possabile can anyone help i have restored the black stripe to black so u can see what im on about.

add it in BODY {.......} in your layout.css file:

backbround-image: url(yoururlhere_where_the_image_is_located);

background-repeat: repeat-x;

Guest yoursite

yes but the images does not display across the intire page on the top half, this should be noticable now because i changed the colour of the strip, but i dont now how to get rid of it.

Guest yoursite

body {

margin: 5px;

background-color: #000100;

background-attachment: fixed;

background-image: url(../styleImages/backgrounds/pageBg.jpg);

background-repeat: repeat-x;

background-position: top;

heres the code which i think i need to change but ive tried changing everything and it still dont work.

change the background-color to the color blue you want.

If you just want to have the blue background there's no need to include an image. changing the color would do the whole background. therefor remove all other background statements