new to all this

Guest heartholder143

Guest heartholder143

i am new to all this- the cube cart was part of a pkg from my web host and i have installed it, but have no clue where to go from there- is there instructions or guide for dummies like me? the demo doesn't help much- jst would like to fixure out the layout and the basics of getting it connected to my web site and setting it all up- thanks :innocent:

Hello M8 and welcome to the wonderful whacky world of Cube Cart.

While there is no 'instruction manual' per se, this entire forum serves the purpose. Every question you could possibly have has been covered in one way or another and the 'search button' is your friend. I'm assuming you have installed version 2 and there is a forum just for that version and one for version 3 as they are completely different. It is helpful to us if you could ask specific questions and we can guide you along the way to a successful cart experience.

My advice is to browse the forums and pick up as much information as you can. Then, post your question and you will be helped. Remember, everyone here was a beginner at this. The fact that you have a successful installation of your store gives you a head start and perhaps you know more than you think!