Hi all, been awhile since I needed help so you all are doing great! Hit a snag today. I had to push our MYSQL frome v5.x to current 8.x. Everything went smooth and Cubecart seems overall happy with it (actual response times improved).
Hit one issue, when we go to check orders on the admin side we are getting "No orders found" This extends to customers looking up their history on the client side.
I checked logs and we are getting
File: [orders.index.inc.php] Line:  "SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS CubeCart_order_summary.*, CubeCart_customer.type, CONCAT(CubeCart_order_summary.last_name, CubeCart_order_summary.first_name) AS `customer`, CubeCart_order_summary.status FROM `CubeCart_order_summary` LEFT JOIN `CubeCart_customer` ON CubeCart_order_summary.customer_id = CubeCart_customer.customer_id ORDER BY `order_date` DESC LIMIT 20 OFFSET 0;" - Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size
There are some others but its all variations on the above paradigm and same error message. Now I did confirm that database is fine so this is a between the database and the GUI.
I am going through everything but as this is time sensitive I wanted to reach out and see if anyone can point me in a direction. I am currently trying to run down how to up the "sort memory" once I figure out how that is done exactly (first time I ran into that).