Every item shows twice

I accidentally posted this under another topic so perhaps no one saw it...

Since I upgraded to 3.0.2 yesterday, every product in the store is showing twice (see www.sensual-desire.com). I looked at the database thru phpmyadmin and each product is only in it once.

I'm using the same skin I was using in 3.0.1 (one I modified) making the manual skin updates as stated in the file and didn't have this problem in 3.0.1. Tried using one of the 3.0.2 skins and it's doing the same thing so must be something outside of that.

Any ideas????

Okay, apparently this is having something to do with categories. If I edit each item and move it from one category to another and then back again, it only displays once. This also seems to fix the product count showing within categories (which was foobared since importing my 2.0.7 database).

My guess is it's an issue related with importing the database. We really need a good way to upgrade the database from 2.x to 3.x withouth having to re-enter anything or fix mistakes like this.

Solved! Somehow when I imported the table, it duplicated everything in the cat_indx table twice :( No clue how that happened, but I flushed the table data and then reran the query to build it (below) and now everything is showing once like it's supposed to!

INSERT INTO CubeCart_cats_idx (cat_id, productId) SELECT CubeCart_inventory.cat_id, CubeCart_inventory.productId FROM CubeCart_inventory WHERE CubeCart_inventory.productId > 0;