Gateway questions...

Guest boysnightout

Guest boysnightout

I'm currently building a site with cubecart and I ended up using frames in the layout to achieve the look I was going for. Everything worked out great until I hooked up the PayPal IPN. It kept timing out everytime I'd try to make an order. Then I found out it was because I'm using frames and that PayPal doesn't allow that. Well now I have it set to open up PayPal in a seperate window and now the "Transfer to Payment" screen just sits there going over and over in the background after the new PayPal window has opened.

Is there anyway to have it change "transferring to payment" once it's open in a new window. Maybe say something like you've been transfered to PayPal in a new window or something. I found the file where the transfer page takes place but don't have a clue on how to make it send automatically...

Another question I had is. In PayPal what do I set the return URL to? The confirmed.php file? Will this take all the items out of the basket once the orders been paid for. Because right now it's not completeing the orders. Says they're pending in the admin and leaving the items in the basket after they paid.

I'd like to make it so the orders can actually go through and automatically take the stuff out of their basket after they made the purchase.

If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it. I'm having a couple more problems but I didn't want to pile a lot on. Thanks in advance!

Evan