confirmed.php error

Guest boysnightout

Guest boysnightout

so i got paypal working correctly it had seemed and once i'm done with my order it sends you back to the website at confirmed.php but then now im gettin this error message...

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'noelstar_cart.CubeCart_Modules' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT status FROM CubeCart_Modules WHERE cart_order_id = '050817-192136-8629'

anyone have this problem before or know what i can do to fix it?

Edit the paypal "transfer.inc.php".

find:

$result = $db->select("SELECT status  FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_Modules WHERE cart_order_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($basket['cart_order_id']) );

change to:

$result = $db->select("SELECT status  FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum WHERE cart_order_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($basket['cart_order_id']) );

This got rid of that error but the confirmed.php says the order didn't go thru.

confirmed.gif

Bill

Guest boysnightout

i tried out what you said and recieved the same message

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'noelstar_cart.CubeCart_order_sum' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT status FROM CubeCart_order_sum WHERE cart_order_id = '050818-150339-9246'

Guest boysnightout

so after digging deeper myself it looks like in the error its trying to pull from the db using the wrong prefix in transfer.inc.php. it's pulling using the dbdatabase rather than the dbprefix. the wierd thing is if you go into the file it's got dbprefix. anyone have any idea why it's working this way?

$result = $db->select("SELECT status  FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum WHERE cart_order_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($basket['cart_order_id']) );

there's the code for the file. see it's choosing dbprefix like it's supposed to. but in the browser in the error it's pulling the dbdatabase...

any ideas?

Guest boysnightout

so i went ahead and put the correct prefix in by hand and the page showed up. but now it says your order has failed and that you can try again? can anyone help with any of these problems at all???

Are there some directions somewhere for making CubeCart v3.o.x actually work with PayPal IPN? Are we missing something here? Is our configuration of CubeCart wrong or is our config of PayPal options wrong?

With my setup everything works - proper #'s transfered to PayPal - ipn.php doing it's job reducing stock, processing payment - emails sent by both CubeCart & PayPal acknowledging successful purchase.

Then the redirect to my CubeCart store's 'confirmed.php'

I don't get the confirmation screen saying succeeded or failed - I just get an

"Error: No payment gateway variable is set!"

Sure would be nice if someone wiser who has figured this out could layout the complete PayPal IPN configuration - both CubeCart config and PayPal options.