Fix for options problem

Okay, those of us who have a lot of options for products have probably discovered there is a problem reading the options you can set - you have to be on the page in table 2 that the option is on in order to set it (or even view it) in table 3. To temporarily get around that until brooky has time to fix it (or give us a better way to set options like the hack that was written for v2), I've found the following quick fix....

In admin/products/options.php

Find about row 198:

$optionsPerPage = 10;

$attributesPerPage = 10;

$existingOptionsPerPage = 10;

and change to:

$optionsPerPage = 100000000;

$attributesPerPage = 100000000;

$existingOptionsPerPage = 10;

Basically this disables the pagination function (for everything except the existing options box) giving you one long page but at least you don't have to keep changing pages to be able to add what you want!!!

I would like to move table 3 up above table 1 as well (so you don't have to go all the way to the bottom of the page to set the options each time), but it seems like when I try to do that, it doesn't read the option name, etc properly into table 3 - I'll have to try this one when I have more time unless someone else has an idea.