Image Errors !

Guest yoursite

Guest yoursite

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/yoursite/public_html/test/includes/functions.inc.php on line 192

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/yoursite/public_html/test/includes/functions.inc.php on line 192

0 Bytes

i seam 2 always get this error message is thier any reason why ? and how can i fix it i had it in v3.0.1 and noe in v3.0.2 in both manuall installs and auto and fantami

Any Ideas??

:( :rolly:

• 3 weeks later...

I am getting this exact same error. It is a totally fresh install.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home2/pcinfom/public_html/ebookshoppingcenter/CubeCart3/includes/functions.inc.php on line 202

303 Bytes

Ideas?

Guest sunshine

Hi YourSite,

This error is occurring in your "Test". The info you provided is telling you where to check find the error. Go to your test folder, open includes folder and from there open the functions folder. If you have Dreamweaver copy and past contents into and check line # 192. Now, if you post what on line 192 here, I'm sure someone will be able to help.

/home/yoursite/public_html/test/includes/functions.inc.php on line 192

Hi eBooks,

You can do the same thing but you'll need to get the info from a different location.

CubeCart3/includes/functions.inc.php on line 202

CubeCart3 Folder->Includes->functions (then check line 202)

I'm so new at anything beyond html but from reading the posts, it seems this is what is needed to decipher the problem. Good Luck

This error is occurring in your "Test". The info you provided is telling you where to check find the error. Go to your test folder, open includes folder and from there open the functions folder. If you have Dreamweaver copy and past contents into and check line # 192. Now, if you post what on line 192 here, I'm sure someone will be able to help.

You can do the same thing but you'll need to get the info from a different location.

CubeCart3/includes/functions.inc.php on line 202

CubeCart3 Folder->Includes->functions (then check line 202)

$retval = array_merge($retval,$retValMerge);

This is line 202. I do not know what this means.

Ideas?

Guest sunshine

Hi EBooks,

Someone who understands PHP is going to have to help here. I provided the link below for anyone who knows PHP looks like it might have the answer.

"The behavior of array_merge() was modified in PHP 5. Unlike PHP 4, array_merge() now only accepts parameters of type array. However, you can use typecasting to merge other types. Please see examples"

array_merge info