info on mods availability per version?

Hi

I posted some queries about using CC 3.0.02 but I am still in the dark.

Can anyone tell me, which mods available from downloads here actually work with version 3?

Some seem to believe that some mods work in v2 and v3. Ive looked at several I would like to incorporate in my v3 shop, like better stats and customer who bought these products also bought - but they don't to fit v3 layout, file structure.

I dont want to waste time searching out these mods if they dont work.

Does anyone have links to mods created for v3, even if I have to buy them.

Cubecart is the best cart system available, but I have the feeling I would have been better installing v2 and utilise its already extensive available mods.

Is there anyone out there currently working on differnet mods for v3?

Is there anyone out their that is willing to be commissioned to script mods for v3?

Thanks in advance

Voddie

I have a cart set up for people to add mods to it, for sale, but there are very few version 3 mods listed:

http://cc.dbookbooth.com/category.php?cat_id=28

I have not yet started working on any version 3 mods, as it is going to take me a while to actually learn how version 3 works. I find version 2 much easier to follow and work on, so am still doing a lot of work for version 2 carts.

Also check the downloads page from this site: http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index.php?act=Downloads

There is a section dedicated to version 3, but as of yet, there are only 13 mods listed, as opposed to 115 mods listed for version 2.

Thanks for the quick reply

Basically then, I must persevere with the limited v3 and wait until someone eventually scripts some v3 mods for proper userbility or I download v2 and incorporate the many mods already available.

Seems a shame that to utilise the greater security features in v3 I lose the most important features that customers want to reach the magic sale clickthro.

After all we are trying to create unique shopping experiences, delivery of information the way customers demand in the market today, and lead to successful online sales.

Would you recommend that I downgrade to v2 to get the usablity I need?

If so, can you or anyone else tell me why anybody should upgarde to v3 at this particular time?

Thanks in advance

Voddie

i am still using v2 as i find it easier to use im not saying v3 is worse as for out the box its far superior i just feel v2 has more 2 offer if u got the time 2 mod every website i produce i use v2. all my mods except 1 is for v2 and all my custom work i do is for v2, like booker i will get round to v3 but this will be when i have learnt the code structure. :(