Cart Login Failed???

Guest falsoft

Guest falsoft

While struggling to get my Worldpay gateway sorted I tried to run a test from my store which is running on vers 3.02 but it would not let me login again as a customer even though I had registered myself on itwithout a problem yesterday???

I then tried the forgotten password function even though my password was correct - I got the standard message telling me that a new password had been sent to my email address but nothing arrived? I have tried to do this several times but still no email with a new password.

Is this a bug or merely something else wrong with my site?

Perhaps this is a related problem to the fact that I cannot send a test order to Worldpay because when I previously tried to checkout with a product my page seemed to go nowhere?

I thought that using a Worldpay module would be as easy as installing it as my gateway and off we go shopping - how wrong was I :innocent:

Chris

Guest fergz2005

have you changed a lot of files? if not ad suggest try uploading most cc again maybe files never got uploaded properly - then get it all working before you make big changes with your store at that also make a backup :D

Guest falsoft

thanks for the reply fergz, I have nade a lot of changes , including updating the new Worldpay gateway files from brooky, and my store is live but with no operational shopping cart, ie you can register and get as far putting somehting in the basket but when you try to proceed further it goes nowhere - i cannot possibly start again, I don't think that I have the memory (or patience) to do it all again.

This is what I have done so far www.funkygems.com and I am still trying to figure out what the hell I am supposed to do to get Worldpay functioning, I have my installation ID etc. and Worldpay tried to run a test on Friday but it failed????

chris

Guest fergz2005

hey site looks nice - i signedup i see what you mean it just takes you to a blank page ? at step 5 why not try editing that part of the cart see if its just something daft thats stoping it from showing

Guest falsoft

Thank you for the nice comment, as you can see it is still being worked on but if I can sort out these Worldpay and login problems I should be OK - well that's the theory anyway :D

How do I edit that part of the cart??

Thanks

Chris

Guest fergz2005

yeah i think u may need to make login and register a bit darker bit hard too see - Am not too sure mate but i think you can edit it cart.php but also need to look at other files possibly lanuage not too sure what else not changed this part my self yet. - try adding cash as payment option and disable world pay for now too see if step 5 loads

sadly i dont have any experiance with world pay so cant really help out with that

Guest falsoft

Thanks for that, I will try disabling Worlpay first and then look around the other files.

The register and login text colour is on my list of things still to change - incredibly I could never seem to find where to do that?

Chris