Mod Testers Needed

Hey guys, I've been working for the last few hours on a custom mod / add-on that will let you reorder all of your categories the way YOU want them. No more being forced to deal with alphabetical or numerical order. Now you can put them in the order you want them.

I need a few people willing to beta test this. I've been running it through its paces here, but my store isn't even open yet. (I like coding more than designing :innocent: )

Requirements are going to be:

You must be running CC3.0.2.

You must speak english (will be seeking translators when testing is complete)

You must be available on one of the major IM clients (AIM, Yahoo or ICQ)

You must be willing to work on it around 8pm to 1am GMT -5:00 (American Central Daylight Time)

I prefer people who are completely comfortable with modding their current files. I would expect you to do a complete software & database backup prior to trying this. While it's extremely unlikely it would harm a live store, you test at your own risk.

This said, please reply here or PM me if you're interested.

I've included a screen shot so you'll know what I'm talking about.

I would be willing to help install this. It also looks like I'll be around all day today, so let me know if you'd like to try this out.

Order-Mod-Screen-Shot.jpg

Guest vrakas

Suggestion :innocent:

Why dont you post it and allow people to download and use it.

I am sure they will give you a feed back ...... at least a few of them :D

Unless you are planning to sell it later :D

Well, the first test was flawless. I'd like to run another one or two before I make this available. I have to finish the installer and docs, but the initial reports are overwhelmingly positive. And yes Vrakas, I'd like to sell it....cheap but still. :D

My initial thought is $20 for non-registered users, $10 for registered users. Any thoughts?

Guest vrakas

And yes Vrakas, I'd like to sell it....cheap but still.My initial thought is $20 for non-registered users, $10 for registered users. Any thoughts?

Thoughts on buying not yet, on testing why not. :D

what do u class as registered user?

Somebody who has paid to register their copy of CubeCart with Devillion. It's also a way to help brooky out by encouraging users to pay for their copy.

• 4 weeks later...