Auto Responders

Guest magyver

Guest magyver

Hi I need to setup a series of:

Daily, weekly and fortnightly auto responder to customer purchases.

Can anyone help me with scripting or know of anyscript that are easy to plug into CubeCart? Or can point me in the right direction to start?

Shane

[email protected]

Guest magyver

Yes I do have a good hosting company - ME.

The cPanel mail system has auto responders if you recieve an email through that account.

CC3 sends its own emails direct.

What I need is a mod or hack that links into customer information in database. It needs to count from date of purchase.

The "Thank You For Purchasing" and "Welcome and Congratulations" emails I could just adapt the templates in CubeCart.

I need to set up a "Daily Quotes" email system to be sent 5 working days a week for 40 weeks.

I need to setup 4 x "Follow Up" emails at: week - 2, week - 6, week - 12 and week 13 after purchase.

as well as "Bonus Offers" and "Discout Offers" once every 2 weeks on additional products on our other 4 sites. (all 4 sites need to be setup the same.)

Big job. Once I get started it probly wont be that hard. I'm just new to PHP and SQL code.

If you know of any other program that will pipe in, please let me know.

• 1 year later...
Guest krypton1

I'm also looking to get something like this setup. Especially scheduled follow up emails.

The autoresponders built into CPanel are not sufficient for this type of job.

I'm looking at this program right now and some others.

http://www.listmailpro.com/

Too bad its not a cube cart module tho...since this would keep it all in one system.

Also, this site seems to be quit good http://www.autoresponders.com/

I dont know if it would work but you can try to send the auto CC message to two mail adresses (that ís possible, just add an other mail adres behind the first one with a ',' in between.

Then send the other one to a autoresponder and that it will get information out of the message and send on that way an email back.

ór...

modify a file from CC and make it standard that the message is still be send to two mail adresses.

But with the modification that puts the costumer's mail adress as sender you can easely respond on it (by name).

I hope you understand what i mean.