Ok im in a bit of a bind..

Guest senyoupro

Guest senyoupro

Ok I was planning on updating, downloaded 3.0.1 and followed the instructions. Backed up my store copied everything in the folder to the computer as well as the include>global.inc.php and burned a disc for extra caution. I then copied everything from the "upload" folder to my store folder to replace everything. I then dropped in the upgrade.php and then re added my original global.inc.php to the includes folder and replaced the new one. When I run the upload by double clicking from my ftp folder it shows me the script but if actually enter the www.website.com/store/ugrade.php a error page pops up everytime. What did I do wrong?

Thanks

Dan

Guest senyoupro

I shoulda never even ****** with updating. Shoulda just kept 3.0.0..

Ive tried to just delete everything in the root folder and put my back up of the store back in to the folder and put the DB.sql back in but it keeps giving me the error 500

You need to find out what the error is. Check your http error log(s). If you can't do that, then you need install help. There are several people here who offer CC installation and setup help for a very reasonable fee. They'll need full access to your hosting account to make sure everything is done correctly.

BTW, coming on here and cussing about your problems will NOT get you help. Asking nicely will go a LOT further.

Guest senyoupro

Ill check and see what the errors say. And Im asking nicely in the first post, the recent one was me venting and regretting upgrading. Ill post what the errors say. Whats the average fee for someone to fix my problem?