Shipping showing as N/A in shopping Cart

I have installed cubecart 3.0.2 5 times and I still cant figure out why the cart is showing the shipping as N/A Its driving me crazy.

I have enabled and disabled every shipping type added and deleated products but still N/A please can anyone tell me why ths is happening its driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!

have I missed something obvious? My cubecart 2.07 runs fine but I was hoping to upgrade to 3.0.2 today :)

Guest markyvuk

The shipping is shown as N/A when you view the cart because the cart may not be complete. But once the customer moves to the shipping page then a shipping charge (matching your admin settings) should be displayed.

Can we see your site to ascertain if the problem is a real problem?

btw. I have changed N/A to TBA on my site so that the customer doesn't think that it is going to be Zero!

THANK YOU!

yep thats it, If I go all the way through the shipping shows at the end, but why does it show as N/A at the begining? looks a bit stupid to me, how did you edit the file? I think this will need to be corrected in future updates of the Cart as it doesnt look very good for the customer.