How to clear 'Store Offline' Text

I think I've made a stupid mistake !

I've just gone into my store admin panel and changed the store offline text to display some javascript which displays my auctions from Ebay. The idea being that when my store is offline a page will be displayed instead showing my Ebay Auctions.

However, as soon as I pressed the 'Update'' button on the configuration screen I'm now getting the following errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/markus/public_html/need2shop/includes/functions.inc.php on line 43

Warning: main(../language//lang.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/markus/public_html/need2shop/admin/index.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../language//lang.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/markus/public_html/need2shop/admin/index.php on line 36

Forbidden 403

The document you are requesting is forbidden

------------------------------------

So I guess what I've done to the 'offline' message has somehow stopped Cubecart from working ? as I can no longer get into the Admin Panel.

Anyone know how I can remove the text I've added to the 'offline' text box when I can't get into the Admin screen anymore ? I've looked in the database but am not really sure what I'm doing ?

Thanks,

Mark

Anyone know how to remove this 'offline' text ? Please... as I guess it is in the database somewhere..

You can see the problem I now have trying to get into the Admin screens here:

http://www.need2shop.co.uk/admin

As soon as I had entered some text into the Shop Offline text box in the admin panel and pressed [update] I now get this problem where I can't get into the Admin Panel anymore... So I can only assume it is the text that I entered it doesn't like - but how the hell do I remove it now I can't get back into the screen ?

Thanks,

Mark

Guest tbladecki

I had a similar error while programing another project and it turned out to be the folder "directory" was "read-only" and would not allow you to wrirte to it..... maybe this is it, I am not sure I am still learning, but I have had this error other applications and that was the probelm