What is the best

Guest mel007

Guest falsoft

Hi Mel,

I can only speak from experience of 3.02 and I have built a store with the legend skin which, although it looks quite nice and has products loaded so far I cannot use it.

There seem to be quite a few issues with the payment gateways, I am struggling to set up Worldpay and I see from other posts that there are issues with other payment gateways - also there are strange things happening with email delivery/customer login etc etc.

I hope that these problems get sorted soon because I am sure when they do I will have a great and very functional store, but until then.....???

Perhaps if you can hang on a while longer when brooky has ironed out the few remaining problems on version 3?

Chris

V3 is very good but still has a few problems with it that will be ironed out

i use v2.0.7 its bug free and the support and mods are readily available for v2 which is why im sticking wit that.

Guest mel007

Thanks all for the good info. I like cube cart 3.2 , but need something that is functioning. As you guessed,I to am have a bit of a problem with 3.2 so at the above sugestions I am going to try and go to 2.7

Thanks again for all your help