Changing Colors

Guest Denver Dave

Guest Denver Dave

I'm kooking at the Killer template that seems to use images with shades of blue for the navigation section. Pretty color of blue but the client's colors are a specific shade of green. Is there an easier way to translate the shades of blue in the images to shades of green other than by trial and error?

Guest Denver Dave

There might be some kind of shade translation program, but for the short-term I removed the images and just used a solid background color. Not sure what i'll do for the right and left edges.

Maybe not a whole skin, but a set of images in common colors might be something that might sell.

Denver Dave, to each his own, but I am of a mind with Sir William - who needs images for every element?

I've only done one CubeCart so far, but I tossed the images . . . except for a custom page background, header background, shopping cart icon and the product images, of course. I think it is a nice look. The only advantage to images would be rounded corners or odd shapes. IMHO, the rectangular appearance of box titles on my site and the two by Sir William are just fine!

BELLISSIMO! Hand Painted Glassware