Protx Gateway Config

Guest martyntaylor

Guest martyntaylor

Hi there,

I am having trouble trying to configure the Protx payment gateway. The setup in the admin seems to work ok, but the config file is not being created inteh Protx folder (This folder has the right permissions).

Has anyone else had this trouble or be able to point me in the right direction

Thanks

Martyn

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

Which version of CubeCart are you on? Because v3 final onwards has stored config settings in the database, and won't need to edit the files directly in the Protx folder?

BTW, I have slightly altered the Protx gateway script which works perfectly - however I would suggest confirming the problem at the minute, as it does not sound like the gateway is to blame.

Cheers,

Guest martyntaylor

Im using v3.02,

The error is saying that it cannot find the config.inc.php file [line 90 of the transfer.inc.php file], but there is no config file in the Protx folder.

If i comment the line out, there is no error but then it doesnt know where to post the form to.

Cheers for your help

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

Apologies for not noticing this sooner - must have slipped past me */*

It sounds like your problem is the admin panel hasn't been upgraded in your upgrade to version 3.0.2. Now, all configuration settings are not stored in config files, they are stored in the database.

In the modules/gateway/Protx/ folder, you should only have transfer.inc.php

(It is transfer.inc.php which changes have been made to, which will be included with 3.0.3)

Thanks.

Guest EverythingWeb

Okay,

I have just re-read your post, and you say that transfer.inc.php cant find a config file.

Well that should be pretty easy to sort out - upload the attached file to your modules/gateway/Protx folder.

(Please note: I suggest backing up your current files, as I can't be held responsbile. Please also note, that this is the slightly modified version than what came with 3.0.2).

transfer.inc.php