Shipping has shutdown my site.

Guest Complexions

Guest Complexions

I understand I only payed like $99 bucks for this thing... but I have lost over 2 weeks of work which I couldn't clock in for so that the customer didn't suffer.

Anyone?! Has anyone figured out what the deal is with country codes and UPS Customer Packaging shipping?

I removed every country but US, and I still have problems.

I need this fixed... like 2 Mondays ago... someone must have figured it out?

And I don't know what everyone is talking about spaces... I could see if I was entering each one in the database manually... but the forms shouldn't prepend a space. Or does it?

I'm having the same problem. I have a client I'm doing a site for and he ships UPS only to the continental U.S. Everything is on a stand still until this gets resolved.

All country codes besides US have been removed. There are no spaces, dashes, hyphens, ghosts, or any mysterious code other than the country code.

Can someone PLEASE Enlighten us?

shippingerror.jpg

In the above picture you'll see, all i have is this selected....

Then below is a screenshot of the countries I have selected in my "Countries & Zones" area in the admin menu.

shippingerror2.jpg

What Gives? What's wrong with this thing? I don't understand where there could be an extra space ??? I've gone into the admin at the code 840 above for the USA and made sure there were no spaces.. Also, I never made any alterations or changes to the way cc3 was already setup from the beginning..

Please help!!

Thanks, but that's a big difference. My Client uses UPS. Not me, and I'm not about to change the way he ships 8)...

So, I guess, back to square one... How do we get the UPS module to work correctly.

The UPS module is working fine on my wholesale site (www.labeshops.com/wholesale) - it's using 3.0.0 (haven't upgraded yet to 3.0.2) and I didn't do anything with the countries chart - it's the default.

I have the module enabled, CP (all caps) for packaging type, and 3 day select and ground enabled as well as Canada Standard. All works fine.

This is a silly thing, but did you try using all caps for the packaging code? And make sure every item you have listed has a weight in it???

You might try using the default countries chart again too - perhaps the problem happens when this is edited? I didn't worry about it since I only use UPS for my wholesale orders and I approve all customers before I give them the link to the store (have to have their resale ID etc).

MYSTY - YOU ROCK!!!

Everyone who is having problems with this...

Here is the fix ...

The code that you choose for shipping should be in ALL CAPS, i had this in lower case..

so CP (For customer packaging)

Also , ALL products must have a weight or it won't work.

Cube cart still rocks... LOL

Guest tbladecki

Also dont you have to have the "service type" or at least one of them enabled?? Otherwise once CC goes to process the shipping cost it will not have a referance to the service, so how can it calculate the costs? I am just taking a shot at it her but I know when I did not "enable" a service it did not work properly...