Get blank line w/Per Category Shipping Module

Guest LolaT

When Enabling the Per Category shipping module and setting up the pricing for US shipping; I only get a blank line in the shopping cart Checkout drop down list for the shipping options.

???

Guest brahm2

You're sure that you've set prices for the categories?

In Catalog -> View Categories -> Edit -> Shipping by Category be sure that you have some values there.

When setting up our store, we found that the FIRST time your order is tallied, it ignores shipping, and on the SECOND "total" screen, it adds shipping into the total.

Hope this helps!

Yes, I have values in there. On the Shopping Cart CheckOut, I have shipping values for UPS shipping which is enabled, but a blank line in the drop down box for the shipping Per Category.

• 1 month later...

Has any one got this working in 3.0.5?

I have also setup Catergory Shipping Module and then gone into catergories edit section add all the details and cart shows part fine but freight is N/A - then hit continue to Address section stil shows N/A hit continue again it goes to a new pages which has a drop down box for freight but blank no options to pick from??

Thanks look forward to anything.... to get around this issue.

Thanks Bryce

• 2 weeks later...