SQL Error 1064

Guest mattcarus

Guest mattcarus

Hi Guys, just installed cube cart and so far I'm very impressed. Got a bit of a problem though...

If you add an item into your shopping basket, then click continue (to buy it), a MySQL Error is returned. The error is as follows:

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

QUERY = SELECT iso FROM CubeCart_iso_countries WHERE id =

If anyone wants to fiddle with it then it's at newboldseascouts.org but don't expect to get anything delivered, it's still in development!

Many thanks,

Matt

Guest Godsajambo

Similar problem:

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

QUERY = SELECT iso FROM CubeCart_iso_countries WHERE id =

When at checkout

This comes and goes with no adjustments, some people get through, others dont.

I'd also add, I set the shop up to test it with 1 product as it looks good, and am thinking of buying, however the first 2 times I set it up, the first couple of customers registered and as soon as they finished the whole thing reset to the default "congratulations you have set up" setting, product gone, but the images etc remained, including the customer details.

Have you any mods on your site?

Is your database complete? check the database table CubeCart_iso_countries and make sure it has data in it.

I tried to register and log onto your site but it didnt work !!

I have had a quick search through the files and cannot find the mysql request.

Can you post approx line 229 from includes/cart.inc.php

it should read:

$countries = $db->select("SELECT id, printable_name FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_iso_countries ORDER BY printable_name");

Your code is trying to get select iso from database i cannot find that anywhere.