upgraded to 3.02 and cart not showing $ or images

Hi

Upgraded to 3.02, and the "basket" or "shopping cart" during checkout does not show amounts added to it, or images of items being purchased.

The Shopping Cart does show total amount ordered

Shopping Cart$181.001 x OVAL AMETHYST W..

1Items in cart:

$181.00Total:

View Basket

until user gets to checkout page, here:

http://gemmarkets.com/store/cart.php?act=step2

Qty Product Code Stock Price Line Price

- Remove Item Subtotal:

Tax: n/a

Shipping: n/a

Cart Total:

Update Cart (if you have changed any quantities)

where the amount put into shopping cart is not being carried / retained into checkout page.

Please advise.

Thanx

Marc

Guest Giancarlo55

Hi,

I have the same problem on windows machine.

I have also try in a linux box and it's works well, so I think could be a problem around GD version or the case-sensitive tables name in mysql configuration.

Tomorrow I'll do other check...if I found the solutions, I'll post here.

Thank you

Giancarlo

ps: sorry for my bad english :w00t:

Guest Giancarlo55

Good news ;)

I've installed another win+php+apache+mysql (http://www.wampserver.com/)

and it's works fine.

This wamp don't have GD support...so can't create thumnails of images and other things (just to have a test).

I found some problem in the install procedure due to the script that don't accept an empty db password.

After these, I have a provider that its set case sensitive mysql, so I will have many problems when I'll have to syncronize the local db with remote.

Some suggestion for this last? Is possible to configure mysql on windows machine with case-sensitive table?

Thank you

Giancarlo

ps: sorry for my bad english :w00t:

Could this be a permissions issue on folders / scripts? Installed on LAMP machine, and worked fine prior to upgrade. During upgrade, maybe permissions changed somehow?

Any thoughts appreciated. Tried removing all cookies, etc., from local machine, and had others try, but problem persists; item quantity is being carried to the shopping cart, but data, like price and description are not, and neither are the pictures.

thanx

Marc

Just discovered one more problem as well, in the View Products page of Admin, system will allow me to "Edit" only the first six listed items, and if I try to "Edit" any after that, I get the "Failed to Edit Category" message.

Please, any help!

Thanx

Marc

Tried rerunning the upgrade.php script, and rec'd this error message:

"MySQL Error Occured

1060: Duplicate column name 'stockUpdated'

QUERY = ALTER TABLE `CubeCart_order_inv` ADD `stockUpdated` INT DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL"

This is the upgrade.php script, and if I comment out the $db->misc line, then it says updated, but still same problem persists, not carrying over the inventory description or price to the shopping cart for check out.

<?php

if(isset($_GET['upgrade'])){

include_once("includes/global.inc.php");

include_once("includes/functions.inc.php");

include_once("admin/includes/functions.inc.php");

include_once("classes/db.inc.php");

$db = new db();

#$db->misc("ALTER TABLE `".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_inv` ADD `stockUpdated` INT DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL ;");

?>

Thank you. Your store has been updated. Please now delete this upgrade script.

<?php

} else {

?>

<p>Devellion Ltd provide this upgrade script without any warranty of any kind and by proceeding you are doing so entirely at your own risk. PLEASE TAKE A FULL BACK UP OF THE STORE AND ITS DATABASE BEFORE THIS IS DONE!</p>

<p align="center">&gt;&gt; <a href="?upgrade=1"><strong>UPGRADE NOW</strong></a> &lt;&lt; </p>

<?php

}

?>

Guest Giancarlo55

Hi,

I found the strange behaviour of basket (initial question).

Items in basket are incomplete only on items with the "Use stock level" option set to "Yes".

I'm sure this problem is only on windows machine (but not all wamp configurations). I have yet verified that the field useStockLevel is always called in the right case sensitive format.

That's all...I hope someone will be able to fix the problem.

Thank you

Giancarlo