CubeCart for a n00b?

Guest BluePhoeniX

Guest BluePhoeniX

OK so I just designed the greatest-looking online store around Cubecart. I currently have v. 3.0.2. installed for my client, but I will upgrade her to v.3.0.3 before the store goes live.

After designing, I realized I don't know how to make it work, so I'll ask an extremely general question not only for my specific benefit, but also for other CubeCart n00bs like myself who don't have time to comb every post ever made on these forums.

I seek to use 2CO and PayPal as my preferred gateways, and UPS and USPS as my preferred shipping methods (I read that USPS is included in v.3.0.3). How do I set them up?

Currently none of my products can be shipped to the US.

Here are some parameters that 2CO has for its patrons (that don't seem to fit anywhere in the module):

" Parameters

* sid - your 2checkout vendor account number

* total - the total amount to be billed, in decimal form,

with no currency symbol.

* cart_order_id - a unique order id from your program.

* c_prod or c_prod_[:digit] - assigned_product_id of product in

the 2checkout system. This id may also contain an optional

','( ASCII comma ) followed by an integer which will represent the quantity.

* id_type - Indicates type of id in c_prod. It must be either be a

1 for a vendor assigned vendor_product_id or a 2 for a

system assigned assigned_product_id."

I was assigned an account number for my UPS account which doesn't seem to matter in the module either.

The other two companies' information is en route, but I'd like to know how to set up those modules as well for future reference if I may.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also are there any plans to create a User Manual for CubeCart other than the Installation Guide? Thanks.