MySQL Error Occured

Guest tsediting

Guest tsediting

built an online store for cheaptoyotaparts.co.uk it was all working fine, when suddenly when ever you try to go to the checkout we get this error message:

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'cheaptoy_ccrt1.CubeCart_Modules' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT * FROM CubeCart_Modules WHERE module = 'gateway' AND folder = 'PayPal'

we also noticed that we get similar messages whenever we goto any of the Gateway Modules.

any ideas what has happened, and what we need to amend to fix this fualt?

• 2 weeks later...

I had this error and it turns out that I obviously had a bad install when I originally installed CubeCart Beta.

It original install was bad because the CubeCart_Modules table did not exist in my databse. This was not discovered because my client had only elected to use the Postal Order Form until such time that he had a merchant account (we all know to get a real account it takes more than a few hours).

So here was the solution... I opened up schema.inc.php which is located in ./install/db/ and I manually created the CubeCart_Modules table with PHP_MyAdmin by copying the create and insert queries for CubeCart_Modules and stripped out the php so that I could directly create the table in PHP_MyAdmin.

This worked great! You have to know your way around your tools but these are easy tools to use!

Good Luck!