Determine shipping by order value

Guest m21r2

Hello,

I am new to Cubecart and I enjoy the program a lot! I was amazed with the greek translation!

I would like to ask if it is possible to determine shipping costs by order value.

My supplier will charge me shipping that way and it will make it easier if I could use this on my shop to pass the costs to the clients.

Thanks in advance.

Maria

Yes, you can. I have a mod that applies shipping cost based on value of the order.

This mod fully supports the use of language files. All you need to do is translate the new language variables. The mod is available for v2.x and v3. CubeCart.

Here the description of the mod in my store:

Shipping by total value of the order.

You can assign value ranges and setup amount to be charged for shipping on order that fall within those ranges. ex:

$1 to $20 Shipping charge --> $5.00

$21 to $50 Shipping charge --> $10.00

$51 to $100 Shipping charge --> $15.00

over $100 Shipping charge --> Free ($0.00)

You can setup an unlimited number of charge bands and differentiate between national and international shipping.

The mod can be purchased here: Shipping by Order Value Mod

• 10 months later...
Guest flinx

Yes, you can. I have a mod that applies shipping cost based on value of the order.

This mod fully supports the use of language files. All you need to do is translate the new language variables. The mod is available for v2.x and v3. CubeCart.

Here the description of the mod in my store:

Shipping by total value of the order.

You can assign value ranges and setup amount to be charged for shipping on order that fall within those ranges. ex:

$1 to $20 Shipping charge --> $5.00

$21 to $50 Shipping charge --> $10.00

$51 to $100 Shipping charge --> $15.00

over $100 Shipping charge --> Free ($0.00)

You can setup an unlimited number of charge bands and differentiate between national and international shipping.

The mod can be purchased here: Shipping by Order Value Mod

Hello.

Easy as 1... 2.... 3.... !!

Just remember to turn on the "Per Category" after adjusted.

Otherwise get error: " No shipping method setup for your country. Please contact us to see if we can make an alternative arrangement. " Hopes this helps someone.

Works GREAT! Awsome JOB!

Thanks Alot,

FLINX

:w00t: