logo

Guest rebeccaj

Certain details in the answer depend on which skin you choose. The logo is a "background image" called "topHeader" but the three optional skins each use an image of a slightly different type, name and dimensions.

Killer - topHeader.gif 165 pixels wide by (I forget how many high, but about 120)

Classic - topHeader.jpg 226 x 381 pixels (it runs down the page behind the layout)

Legend - 756 by 96 pixels (important that you use a gradient background so the serach and log-in remain visible.

To replace the default with your own, you will need to create a file (best done in PhotoShop) of the same name and dimensions. Be sure to run your graphic through "Save for the web" to optimize download time.

If you don't know how to do that, email me with a copy of your logo as an attachment, tell me which of the above versions you want and I'll send it back to you.

Upload the new file, named the same as the version needed for the chosen skin to the sub-folder "styleimages" in the appropriate skin folder and replace the default file with the new one.

Refresh your browser and that should do it.

Now, the above raises a question for me - and I'm going to post it as a separate topic called "skinning Legend search and login" for someone else with more knowledge than I have.