Product listings viewed with Firefox

Guest dealdream

Guest dealdream

When I view product listings with Firefox, I notice that the "More" button sticks out to the right beyond the listings border, which makes it look like something is askew with the layout. (I don't see this problem in Internet Explorer.) Is there any way to fix this?

I was looking at some CubeCart templates at 7dana.com, and I noticed that they solved this problem by placing the "More" button underneath the "Buy" button, which kind of makes more sense to begin with and looks better, I think. See:

http://www.7dana.com/demo/cubecart/blue/in...viewCat&catId=1

Does anyone know how to place the "More" button underneath the "Buy" button, as shown in that link?

Thanks for your help.

Guest highertechpc

I tried this mod just because I hade nothing better to do. I did all the searching for you and this is a reasonably easy thing to do.

In your skin (Classic, Legend, or Killer) go to styleTemplates/content/viewCat on line 40 add this red part: ...END: buy_btn --><p>&nbsp; <a href="index. ...

Hope this helps.

Guest dealdream

Thanks for the code! That was very helpful. Using my very primitive HTML knowledge, I modified it a little bit so that the "Buy" and "More" buttons are basically single-spaced instead of double-spaced. I used <br>&nbsp; for a single-spaced line break, though I don't really know what I'm doing and I don't know what the &nbsp means.

Thanks again for your help.