Shopping Cart box

Guest estelle

Guest estelle

I just noticed that the prices shown in the Shopping Cart box are the prices for a single item, even when someone has added a few of the item. So although it looks like the amounts can be summed up and will equal the total at the bottom... they don't! It would make more sense if there was an '@' in there, like this...

3 x Product A @ $1.00

2 x Product B @ $1.50

Items in cart: 5

Total: $6.00

But then again... i think i'll leave it as is, because i think it looks cheaper this way :w00t:

Guest tbladecki

Which version are you using?? I have 3.0.2 and mine works fine. It shows the Qty, item and total for all the sums the total for everything. Let start with Version #

Guest estelle

Haha, yeah sorry. Most recent version 3.0.2.

On my site the total sum is correct, but for each row the price shown is the price for a single item. Is your site showing something different??

E.g. if two items A & B are $1 and $1.50 respectively, mine shows:

3 x Product A.. $1.00

2 x Product B.. $1.50

Rather than:

3 x Product A.. $3.00

2 x Product B.. $3.00

I'm happy with mine the way it is working, but I was surprised when I first noticed it. But then again, perhaps this way is how it *should* work, otherwise the customer might think they misread the prices??