Product prices changing!

Guest smaur

Hi there, I'm in the UK and trying to set up an online store for a friend, the current problem I have is when I add a product in to the store it seems to be taking the price of the product in US Dollars, and showing the customers the UK British value, I was wondering if there is anyway to amend this problem, I would like the system to take the new product prices in British Pounds.

In the Administration Panel, Locale Settings, the default Currency is set to "British Pounds".

As this is the first time I've used this software I'm probably missing something pretty obvious, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit - I'm using CubeCart 3.0.0 by the way.

Hi,

I came across the same problem...was banging my head against the wall, though eventually figured it out.

What you have to do is, go to Currencies in the admin area

Click the edit option next to the BP currency, it will then show up at the bottom of the page.

Change the exchange rate to 1.00...and the rest of the currencies accordingly...and viola.

Hope it helps.

Hi,

I came across the same problem...was banging my head against the wall, though eventually figured it out.

A search would of helped you out and avoid any injuries as this has been posted many - many times ;)

Hi,

What you have to do is, go to Currencies in the admin area

Click the edit option next to the BP currency, it will then show up at the bottom of the page.

Change the exchange rate to 1.00...and the rest of the currencies accordingly...and viola.

Hope it helps.

Thanks alot for the help, also sorry for not searching first!

Thanks again.