Copy product to make new product

Guest Denver Dave

Guest Denver Dave

In order to track stock levels we are creating separate products for each size option. The product information will be very similar. Is there a way to copy one product to make another and just apply the changes? I see an edit and delete from the product list, but no copy.

Thanks.

Guest Denver Dave

Would be a nice featue. As a work-around, I'm using 2 windows and copy and paste from existing product to the new product. Would save half the time if could copy.

Thanks for the replies and letting me know I did not miss something.

• 10 months later...
Guest Corpcon

I would LOVE this feature. In fact, it's critical for me. I have products with at least two option names, each with up to 5 attributes. The only thing that usually changes from product to product is a portion of its name. We're talking about the difference between a full day or more of data entry, vs 30 minutes if I could clone the products with their options. And since I would have to do this at least 50 times a year (different shopping carts) ... well ... enough said ;-)

Since it's been almost a year since this topic was posted, I wondered if anything has become available to do this.