Users Can't Pay With Credit Card.

Guest cyberwill

Guest cyberwill

I've recently set up Cube Cart 3 on my web site, and I'm trying to use Authorize.net to process the credit card payments. I had to turn off safe mode in PHP to get this far.

Here's the problem that I'm having. I get to the page that says"Please choose your prefered payment method". If I choose credit card and then click the contiue button, it thinks for a minute then goes to a page that says "Sorry, we could not find shop/cart.php?act=step5" What am I doing wrong??? Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all your help.

do you have an active authorize.net account?

did you set up the virtual terminal settings at authorize.net?

did you generate a MD5HASH?

did you generate a transaction ID?

did you then insert your user ID and transaction ID in the stores admin > gateways > Authorize?...

Guest cyberwill2

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I did do all of thouse thins.

I've set up my authorize.net account, veritual terminal, MD5Hash, transaction ID, etc.

We've been using CubeCart v2 for a couple of years now with Authorzie.net just fine. But now that we're trying to update to V3, we can't get the credit card payment to work. Basically the user can't even get to the page where he gets to enter his credit card info. When they choose credit card as their payment option and click next, it just gives the error that I mentioned above.

Any thoughts?

Guest cyberwill2

Hi Everyone,

I've spent considerable time trying to get this to work with Authorize.net. I've gonve through all the for postings and tried all there suggestions. It looks like alot of poeple are having trouble getting this to work with Authorize.net. I've updated to v3.0.2, but that didnt' make any difference. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Whenever I choose the button that says "pay with credit card" it errors out saying that it can't find the page "/shop/cart.php...." What does that even mean? I think it might be timing out, because that page is obviously there? is there a setting somewhere I need to change.

This is a pretty cool shopping cart, but if I can't get it to work I'm under presure to chage to a different product. Please, any advice you have would be great.