Some odd errors when using paypal

Guest tom16r@hotmail.com

Hello!

I have been working on a small project to earn some extra cash on the side of my regular time consuming things.

Well everything works perfect untill you try to checkout and have selected to use paypal as payment processor, i have an business account there and have activadet IPN.

When i click the button to start the payment and CubeCart starts transfering me to paypal i got an error on top of the screen saying. The Xes i have placed there for my own security. ;)

Warning: mail(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is disabled in SAFE MODE. in /mounted-storage/XXXX/XXXX01/sXXXX-BWXXXV/vXXXXneXXXk/classes/htmlMimeMail.php on line 669

But a second later i was presented on the paypal webpage where the amount to be paid was shown with some other things like a login box or a click here if you dont have an account button, to test i clicked the i dont have an account button and was presented with the img below.

paypal.GIF

Anyone have a clue why this happens? Is it some safemode setting that i need to get my webhost to turn of or on?

Im running latest cubecart on a servage.net hosting account.

Regards,

Viper Aka Tom