Million Questions- Zero Answers? Shipping broken

Bug report area has a half dozen reports of this and there are several reports in this forum -- which is full of questions but nearly devoid of answers.

Here are three more questions:

Shipping is not being added to final amount charged to customer.

We use the "by percentage" option and set it to 7.5 % of total.

First: get "Update Failed" noticed when trying to perform the shipping change in admin.

Second: Shipping just does not work. Loosing money on every order because the customers are getting free shipping.

Don't care about removing logo, but would like to know: If we buy a license for the product, do we get some kind of support? There is not much help in these forums -- some folks try but it's mostly, me too, me too. Dozens of folks reporting the same error and no solution.

IOW - If we license this "cart" will someone answer this question?

Thanks

Surv

Guest hardcore77

Hi there,

I am having the same problem with the shipping not adding to the goods total, so when customers are checking out they are not being charged for shipping.

I am seeking help on this one, if i get a solution on this problem i shall pass it on. It is very frustrating i know just hang on in there.

:)